Custom Squirrel Baffle Guard
Steel,Iron Or Stainless Steel
14inch 15inch 16inch 17inch 18inch Cusom Size
How To Use Your Squirrel Guard Baffles
Quickly attach the Squirrel Guard baffle to your existing bird feeder pole or hanging bird feeder. No need to detach the bird
feeder - Squirrel Guard simply wraps around. All mounting accessories and easy-to-follow instructions are included.
For Post & Pole Mounted Bird Feeders:
1. Select a location for your bird feeder that's at least 8 to 10 feet away from any structure that a squirrel could climb up
and jump from - garden walls, sheds, stumps, deck railings, etc. The best baffle in the world will not work if your squirrels
have a "plan B"!
2. Make sure you place the squirrel baffle on the pole so its top is at least 4 to 5 feet off the ground, preferably right under
the feeder itself.
3. If you have a hanging feeder on a shepherd's crook pole, place the baffle so that it is 4 to 5 feet up from the ground but not
so high that the squirrels can jump from the pole beneath the baffle to the feeder.
For Hanging Bird Feeders:
1. Select a branch that is high enough so that the bottom of the feeder is at least 6 feet from the ground, and long enough to
place the feeder 8 to 10 feet from the trunk of the tree.
2. Suspend the baffle from a branch hook or chain that is at least 18" - 24" long and hang the feeder underneath the baffle.
Any Questions please feel free to tell us. We can give you more answer with our experience.
Snaps together and apart with inward pressure on each side of the seam.
When it locked, then the cone will be to shape and it can be strong.
Not only does Squirrel Guard work above and below the bird feeder, it actually wobbles when an animal tries to climb it. Whether
your bird feeder is mounted on a post, or is free hanging, the Squirrel Guard baffle attaches easily.
All the necessary mounting hardware is included with your purchase of the Squirrel Guard baffle, to protect both pole mounted and
hanging bird feeders.
Q1. What is the minimum order quantity?
A1. 500 pcs
Q2. What is the delivery time ?
A2. Generally 3-6 weeks after deposit received.
Q3. What is the payment term?
A3. Our Main payment term is 40% deposit, 60% balance payment before shipment.
Q4.Can I order a sample first ?
A4.Yes, the sample order is available.
Q5. Can we use our own logo on Package?
A5.Yes, please advise before we put into production.